Time delay's are tough

Today started off with some fun. Joachim expressed interest in taking a tuk tuk (called an auto rickshaw in India) to the office. Since today is his last day in Mumbai (he was here for a full week before me) we decided this morning was the day. We caught the tuk tuk right in front of the hotel and Andreas rode to the office in the car. We got to the office before Andreas despite leaving at about the same time.

Riding in the tuk tuk - Part 1

Riding in the tuk tuk - Part 2

I spent the day meeting with various teams and individuals at the provider. I also decided to stay late to participate in the US daily meeting which occurs at 9am Eastern which equates to 7:30pm India time. This allowed me to observe the provider participating in the call and meet with them for awhile longer after the call.

Joachim participated in the cricket match which was occurring at the same time. Andreas had gone to a different office in Thane. I wanted to participate in the cricket match too, but the US call and the match overlapped almost perfectly. After the call I got word the match was over and Percy, one of the supervisors from the provider, would pick me up at the office to get me back to the hotel.

Comments